Provide client engineering support for an enterprise PC environment comprised of primarily Microsoft Windows PCs and a growing number of Apple Macintosh PCs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall, 8-10 yrs of experience
- Develop, integrate, and maintain Core Images for Windows and Macintosh PCs and virtual desktops that are compliant with Blue Shield configuration and security policies.
- Ensure Core Images for Windows and Macintosh PCs / virtual desktops are updated with approved patches as required by Blue Shield policies.
- Integrate and configure Core Device Software with standard PC Application Software to create Core Images for Windows and Macintosh PCs / virtual desktops.
- Troubleshoot and Resolve L2/L3 Windows and Macintosh PCs / virtual desktops Incidents and Problems.
- Support and Troubleshoot print queue Incidents for enterprise printers such as Canon MFDs.
- Create, deploy, and manage Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO) and GPO templates
- Research and recommend updates to secure configuration policies for Windows and Macintosh PC images / virtual desktops.
- Create and maintain documentation for configuration and integration of Windows and Macintosh PC Core Device Software / virtual desktops.
- Create and maintain documentation for configuration and integration of Windows and Macintosh PC Core Images / virtual desktops and Core Device Software.
- Prepare Core Images packages for automated deployment to Windows and Macintosh PCs via SCCM / MEM / JAMF.
- Support mobile device management policies via Microsoft Intune.
- Test Core Images packages for proper functionality prior to production deployment.
- Deploy Core Image packages to target PCs using ring deployment practices.
- Resolve all Incident and Service Requests placed in assigned ServiceNow queues.