A.NET Developer is someone who creates software using.NET framework technologies and languages. You will collaborate with the development team to design, build, and configure applications from the ground up, as well as maintain and support existing ones. You will also provide user support to help products function better.
Client is looking for a Senior Software engineer who has 5+ years of experience in .Net development.
Job Description & Qualifications
Work closely with the team and lead to understand functional requirements and technical analysis. Occasionally interact with customer for project related discussions. Work with a team of co - developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to develop reliable and performant software.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS)
- Experience in development of web-based applications using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET framework or .NET Core, Entity Framework).
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC
- Experience in implementing API on .Net Core or ASP.NET 4.5
- Understanding and experiencee with relational database SQL Server
- Should be familiar with Unit Test concepts and Unit Test library such as xUnit or NUint.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core
- Experience in working on team follow Agile methodologies.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Knowledge and/or experience with any cloud platform. Preferably AWS but knowledge and/or experience with other cloud platform should also help.
Work Experience Required:
Good to Have Skills