1. Minimum 5-6 Years of Pega experience with PEGA CSSA certification and min 1year Pega 8.ximplementation experience.
2. Responsible for designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega
3. Ability to take ownership of technical deliverables of the project/ team and drive small teams technically.
4. Ability to design and develop Pega standard compliant application/ module.
5. Good Understanding and implementation experience on Pega APIs and Integrations.
6. Knowledge and experience on Pega Unit test automation.
7. Experience on SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger (API Testing Frameworks).
8. Experience on Pega frameworks Customer service, Pega marketing) is desirable.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have working knowledge on Node & Thread level page
Must have working knowledge on advance Pega OOTB Integration ( Exp - Exception
handling, Data Mapping for services and connectors, Security model for SOAP connectors &
Experience on Kafka integration & complex event processing is preferred
Must have working knowledge of Pega Deployment experience/knowledge ( Deployment
Architecture ) / Rules import & Export
Should have working knowledge on single and multivariate circumstancing
Should have working knowledge on Pega Authentication & Authorization , Authenticate
using LDAP and implementing Single-Sign-On (SSO )
Must have working knowledge on Performance Tuning ( PAL, Log Analyzer , DB Tracer/
Should have working knowledge on Data Model (Data Tables, Data Pages , Advanced
properties options, linked properties )
Must have knowledge on Pega-RULES Agents like System Indexer, System Pulse and Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange) is preferable