LSA with 12-15 years of Pega experience, with 4-5 years as lead architect experience
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certified LSA or high end CSSA (with LSA Readyness, Decisioning Certification) with proven
Pega Lead Architect experience.
- Should be able to understand and interpret enterprise architecture and target operating
- Should be able to work as SMEs for large transformation programs having multiple Pega and
non Pega teams and coordinate/guide them for implementations.
- Need to interact with enterprise architects and supplement Pega architecture and design.
- Implementation knowledge on Pega CRM (Customer service, Pega marketing).
- Should be well versed with Pega Customer decision hub (CDH), conversational UIs and API
Integration (SOAP, REST, JMS).
- Should be able to design and handle complex event processing.
- Should be able to define Pega layered application and enterprise class structure for
reusability and extension.
- Should have handled IVR and channel integration.
- Should be able to define clear guidelines and best practices for Pega module leads.
- Should also have holistic understanding of enterprise architecture (connecting to different
upstream and downstream systems).
- Preference will be given to those having experience of Pega infinity platform 8.x.
- Should be able to define data ownership matrix between the systems.
- Need to interact with enterprise data architects and supplement Pega architecture and
design for data model.
- Good working experience in Pega Agile methodologies.
- Experience facilitating discussions for groups of 10 or more individuals from all levels of the
organization, in person or remotely.