As a Sr. Pega developer you will be involved in design, development, and testing of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander), Pega strategic applications, and related infrastructure. You will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, 8.X
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems methodology and DCO tools
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Perform regular code and design reviews
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
- Pega CSSA Certification is required
- Pega PRPC version 8 platform experience
- with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas