At Sadup, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we would like to speak with you.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Deployment process.
- Integrate the different Continuous Integration & Deployment tools to achieve automation based on the defined target architecture.
- Develop packaging,deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Support agile development team with builds and releases.
- Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Implement Branching & Merging solution.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium sized projects to come up with high level design.
- Provide solution to implement Continuous integration & continuous deployment solutions for mediumsized project.
- Release Management & Environment Management.
- Solution Definition &Design.
- Detailed Design Create Detailed Design for DevOps Architecture (CI/CD).
- DevOps delivery management driven by measurable outcome.
- Flawless DeliveryQuality of Delivery (Eg Defects within SLA, Zero Escalations,Effort & Schedule Variations within defined limits).
- Upskilling industry certifications,Account specific skill target achievement.
- L2 Proficiency in any one of the streams AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Upskilling for an Account specific requirement (2 Microcredentials in a year).
- Fostering thought leadership and build IPs / assets.
- Ideation for Client pain points (At least ONE).
- Adopt accelerators for higher productivity (At least one).
- Fostering thought leadership SME Council.
- Active Participation in Mindshare Sessions.