Duck Creek architect is required with at least 10 years or more experience in Duck creek implementation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Duck Creek- PAS, Billing, Claims, Data Insights etc.
- Desired candidate :Should have excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience as Duck Creek Developer / Implementation Specialist on Duck Creek Policy, Billing, Claims, Data Insights.
- should have knowledge of personal, commercial, or specialty lines.
- Good to have customer interfacing experience and customer presentations.
- Should have strong technical experience in Design (Mapping specifications, HLD, LLD), development (Coding, Unit testing) on Duck Creek platform.
- Must have experience of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management.
- Good to have AINS or equivalent insurance certification.
- Must have experience with Integrations.
- Experience and understanding of XML, XSLT.
- Should be able to provide oversight and technical guidance for development in Duck Creek.
- Good knowledge on the use of Author, Server, Express, Manuscripts, Transact, Rules and debugging tools (TSV Debugger, Trace monitor, Data Tester etc.) to identify and rectify complex system defects.
- Good to have experience on latest Duck Creek suite version
- Good to have experience on platform upgrade, templates upgrade, Express 3.0